- Upon Receipt of Signed Proposal, K&D will commence its process for Permit Application and Notice of Commencement with the appropriate governing agency.
- K&D will notify you and request your color selections and profile selection Materials are Ordered and Inventoried for commencement date.
- K&D will give you prior notification of scheduled commencement date.
- K&D’s employees and equipment will arrive on scheduled start date, weather permitting.
- K&D will make provisions to protect your property and minimize demolition debris.
- K&D transports all construction debris to Licensed Land Fill Facility with our own equipment. The deck substrate will be inspected for water damage and will be inspected to verify nailing requirements for current codes.
- All necessary Flashing will be installed. Standard Flashing are 26 Gauge Galvanized and can be upgraded upon request.
- K&D will install new Lead Plumbing flashing and replace existing Roof Vents.
- K&D cleans your site free from any and all construction related debris.
- K&D is a local Roofing Contractor that is a family owned and operated.
- K&D is a large firm that has the ability to perform multiple tasks.
- K&D employees a large staff to meet our customer’s needs.
- K&D warehouses a large inventory. We currently stock thousands of dollars in roofing materials and products. These products are stored inside so that they are in original condition when installed on site.
- K&D is Certified Applicators of Major Roofing Manufactures. (GAF, Bitec, Tamko)
- K&D is a GAF Mater Elite Contractor
- K&D is a Drug Free Workplace Employer.
- All phone calls are answered by professional staff members who will help you or direct to the appropriate person who can.
- Emergency repairs available if necessary.
- Leak detection service available.
- All calls personally responded to within a day.
- Warranty service provided on all repair work performed.
- Warranty service on all reroof work performed.
- K&D is a GAF Certified Master Elite Contractor.